NOTICE: NEW Guidelines for Cards...
Because all cards are hand sorted by the Cards For Cubs Team and Volunteers, please follow the guidelines below to help us sort faster and more efficiently!
- ALL cards must be HANDMADE: no store bought cards. Each card should be as special and personal as the child receiving it.
- Cards should be appropriate for ALL AGES.
- All cards should be BLANK inside or contain a SHORT SENTIMENT such as "Happy Birthday" or "I believe in you and unicorns too!". Keep it short and sweet so foster care agencies can write to a child's specific circumstance.
- We are only accepting BIRTHDAY and ENCOURAGEMENT cards this year, as these were the most requested cards by the foster agencies we worked with.
- Cards should be well-received across any demographic, religion, and culture.
- ENVELOPES are required for each card (30 cards = 30 fitting envelopes). Please keep envelopes separate from cards to aid the sorting process.
- Cards should be bundled in PACKS of 10 and labeled Birthday or Encouragement.
- All cards must be mailed to Cards For Cubs.
- Card designs can be replicated.
Cards will be reviewed by the CFC Team to ensure they are appropriate